Thank you everyone for responding so quickly and thoroughly to my latest scare with Grace.  You've reset my heart rate and I'm feeling much more calm.  My vet has given me an appointment Saturday at 2pm.  I probably don't have to take her, she's acting fine otherwise, and she's showing no further symptoms.  But, I'm haunted by the canceled appointment that Jazz didn't get because I thought she was feeling better, so we're going.  I shudder to think of what my state of mind would be, if all I had to help me deal with my animal's illnesses were vets!  You guys are always so helpful, informative and supportive.  I think we should all get together, pool our money and buy a huge piece of property and start a commune, (with really high walls!).
Much love to all of you,
Nina