Hi,

I found a stray cat this week that is an absolute sweetheart - and
unfortunately is FeLV positive. She is about 4 to 5 years old, black
and white, and one of the most affectionate cats I have ever met. I
would love to bring her home, but already have 2 cats and 2 dogs (full house!).
The cat, whom we have named Harbour after the restaurant where I
found her, does seem to be frightened of dogs of all sizes. Harbour
is currently staying at the vet hospital where I work, but I can't
keep her there much longer due to a lack of cage space. She seems
healthy, eating well, active. She is extremely friendly and talks to
those who pass by her cage. I can't bear the thought of euthanasia,
so I must find her a place to go ASAP. Can anyone here help me??

I am located in Horsham, PA - about 15 minutes NW of Philadelphia.
I am willing to help with transportation!!
Thanks for any help you can offer!!!!
Barb Carnahan

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<WATER01S.jpg>>