Hadn't thought of that.  I tried smearing it on her mouth and she shook off the stuff.

Sharon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
For those that don't like it I smear it on their front legs. Most cats don't like their feet dirty so this is a way to get them to eat the meds off their feet.
I have a few that I do this to and it works. My Vets have suggested the same thing already beat them to the punchline on this ordeal...lol