Kyle,
For what it's worth, if I could get a feeding tube in Gypsy, I'd do it in a second. My vet is concerned that even "light" anesthesia would be to much for her frail body, so it's not an option.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Kyle, something you may want to consider is a feeding tube. I considered it with Simon but was able to get him eating on his own again. They insert them under light anesthesia, I think they are called e-tubes, and apparently they really do not bother the cats. You can easily get full nutrition into her that way. I have been averse to them myself, but I keep being told that cats do not mind them and do not mind being fed through them and feel better with the food.

If the depo is not working, it is still possible that dex would help. But I really have no idea how much steroids even help with what Brissle has.

Michelle