-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MacKenzie,
Kerry N.
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 3:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: for Leah---CLS - Monday May 2, 2005

Biggest problem with the ferals is catching them -it's taken 45 minutes
of chasing the poor cat in question around the room, and the last thing
they need with FeLV is the associated stress! Then they have to be held
down. I dread the next time!