And, also, they are not supposed to eat food for 15 mins. Prior/after
giving the remedy - if you give a dose, and it does not work, you might
try the 2nd after 12 hours, and if it doesn't - try the next remedy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 3:41 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Mikey - Holistic remedies

Leah,
I don't know where you're located, but if there is a Whole Foods Market
near you, they carry a really good supply of Holistic remedies.  I try
to use the little "sugar" tablets instead of the "bead" type remedies,
(sorry, I don't know enough about them to all them by their proper
name).  The "bead" type ones (in the blue cylinders), take a long time
to melt in water.  I haven't really had that much luck with using them,
(I tried them for my IBD kitty), but I kind of squeezed the syringe tip
gently between teeth and cheek and slowly let it accumulate.  The
remedies aren't supposed to be swallowed or chewed, they're supposed to
melt under your tongue.
Nina

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

>Hi, Leah,
>Try to use the remedy called "Pustilla" - When my ginger (FeLV+) had a
>fever, this worked like a miracle and also some others -
>If the fever just started, you might want to try "aconite" first, but
if
>the ever is there more than a few days, aconite might not be the right
>remedy -
>
>You can get it at a health store - I usually put a several pallet in
the
>syringe and water, and dissolve it first, and then put it in her/his
>mouth.
>
>If Pustilla does not work - you also may want to try "surphur" -
>
>Do you have an easy access to these remedies? If not, let me know. I
can
>ship you for you if you just give me an address.

Yamamoto