Kyle, I'm so sorry it was her time and I'm so proud of you for being such a great dad taking care of her and then letting her go when she was ready.  Our thoughts and tears are with you and Squermie...  <<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>

Melbeach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The day I've been dreading finally came. Last night Brissle left me. It got to
the point where she couldn't move on her own. I thought about another blood
transfusion. But I just didn't have the heart to put her through another
cycle. We already made our peace. I made it a point the last couple of days to
spend every minute with her. I think she was hanging on just for me. So now
it's just me and Squermie. I think he's finally starting to figure it out.
It's hard, but I'm trying to stay positive. I am eternally grateful to all of
you on Felvtalk for your caring support. You guys really are the best.

-Kyle

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous