Thanks, Jen. She was given Metacam, which she can get only every 48 hours. She was due for a second dose this morning but I did not want to give it to her, and the dentist agreed. The dentist things her URI is probably bothering her more at this point, and that the Metacam is not good to take with a URI for some reason having to do with the mechanism by which it reduced inflammation. I could not really understand what she was saying, except that she agreed not to give it to her. I know she could still be in pain, so I went back and forth about it.
Michelle