She didn't get a patch. I gave her metacam, a liquid pain killer, the day after the surgery but not again since then. At this point I do not think it is her teeth, but am hoping it is just her URI making her not eat. I rescheduled the ultrasound for Thursday and will get it done then if she is not eating well.
Michelle