Belinda, when I give her 100 cc's it is an entire can of A/D.  I do not add very much water in-- just enough so I can suck it up into 6 and 12 cc syringes. So I have been giving her a whole can of A/D on most days, with vitamin tabs, lysine, and other immune support capsules mixed in.  I just am giving her less today to see if she will eat some on her own.  I already gave her 35 cc's this morning. Instead of giving her 2 feedings this afternoon I am not going to give her any, and if she does not eat I will give her another 35 cc's tonight, which will give her about 2/3 can of A/D and should not put her in any danger.
Thanks,
Michelle