I have nothing to add to what has already been suggested except to wish you the best of luck.

Welcome!

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
From: Nina
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: Jersey

Stan,
What a sweetheart you are!  I'm praying that Jersey recovers from
whatever is causing the eating and back leg problems.  We have discussed
all sorts of feeding tips to get kitties interested in food when they
don't feel well enough to eat.  Let us know if you can't find them in
the archives and we'll post more about it.  FelV is a devastating
diagnosis, but our angels can and do lead happy healthy lives, (although
usually shorter ones).  I'm glad you found this group, keep us informed
about the two of you.
Nina