I don't want to sound cold about this but frankly i've been deleting all
these messages now. Unless anyone is directly involved with helping resolve
this issue with the volunteers and foster homes left in the lurch, why is
all this time being spent debating this theoretically?  If there is a point,
then by all means continue your discussion but shouldn't it be done off this
forum? don't mean to sound cranky--just been fighting a hacking cough for
weeks now and taking care of my furkids on very little sleep.
barbara