From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kerry MacKenzie
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 1:18 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT cat-safe roach control

Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas on roach prevention/control that's safe for kitties.
I'm pretty upset--i have a roach phobia. Never saw one all the years I lived in the UK. And I've never seen one in the 9 years I've been in this place. But I had plenty in the last Chicago place i lived in, and I was in a permanent state of anxiety about it.