Hey, this is great - I didn't know about the "view" thing.  Thank you many times over!

Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: Jenn/your posts-a question

Well, I made it a bit bigger, anymore and my signature wont wrap correctly, hope it helps. Nothing I can do about the background, sorry, if I make it any lighter, I wont be able to look at it myself (I'm a bit disabled with the vision problem, sorry). I did lighten it as much as I can, it's now light gray, instead of medium gray. (Or it should be, anyways, but then someone told me it was purple, and I have no idea how that happened, so who's to say what color it really is? You tell me, OK?)

You can change the text size of any email or webpage on your own computer, assuming you are using a Windows computer, and running Outlook Express for your email. I'm using Windows 2000 and Outlook Express 6, and on my screen, if you look at the top of this message's window, do you see where it says "View"? If you see that, click on it, and then that will open a drop down menu, then mouse over where it says "Text Size", and then that should open up some options of smallest, small, medium, bigger, and biggest (or something to that effect). Just choose to make it bigger. That works for any email. The same option exists in Internet Explorer (just fish around in the menus at the top of your window, and you'll find it eventually), if you ever go to a website with the text too small to read. It may not be in exactly the same place on your computer if you are running Windows 98 or Windows XP, but so long as you are running some version of Outlook Express for your email, it should be there to fix the text sizes in email for you. I'm running Outlook Express 6, but it should be the same in older (or newer) versions, with minor grammatical changes.

Now, if you're going to a website (like your ISP's website, or yahoo, or hotmail) to check your emails, then I am not sure you can do anything on your end to make it bigger.