I remember one time, my boyfriend and I were having problems, and I was packing my things to leave (it never happened, but just the same), and I took Moogie's ashes, and I tucked them safely into my box, and I screamed "I'm taking Moogie, and you are NOT going to stop me!". I always still refer to her like she is still here, because to me, she will ALWAYS still be here! When I dust her memorial shelf, I talk to her, and tell her how much I miss her. Four years, a decade, a lifetime, it's all the same to me, and always will be. My love keeps her alive forever.

I've got to get off here tonight guys, it's just being a very hard night for me.... I haven't been this depressed in a long time.