Susan asked me to forward her message to the list. Here also are my comments on it - can anybody offer suggestions please? Thanks - Gloria

From: "Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hmmmm - I don't know -
I think if they test positive, they have the virus (& antigen). At this point, their little immune systems can 1) kick the virus, or 2) remain infected with the virus. Since it's a light positive, I'd be really optimistic. But then I'm optimistic anyhow...

Just thinking - but I've never heard of kittens getting low dose interferon, and don't know what that would do. - Gloria