Sending my positive energy for Bramble and you Michelle L, hopefully he will pull through it!

I'm so sorry to hear of those of you who have lost you beloved furkids. It is so painful and I still miss my dear girl now even though it is 2 months since her death. I think I ended up coping by writing her a poem and drawing her aswell as being around other animals and taking my 3 new cats. Bramble is not a well cat I'm afraid and we are getting him on Feline Omega Interferon tomorrow - certainly think it's calcivirus. And although Bramble is FIV+ he could also have FeLV as he lives with an FeLV+ cat - I'm not testing him though as he is reaching close to the end with the FIV I think. He will be tested for Calicivirus too tomorrow. My FeLV+ cat is just so mischievous and looks so healthy although she too will be taking a trip to the vet as she has a little bit of a runny nose but is coping well - she keeps jumping on and off the wardrobe and diving in and out of her playing tunnel chasing her buddy - Bramble just lets them get on with it. I think it was all triggered by the stress of them changing homes when they came out of the animal sanctuary 3 weeks ago into their new home.

I will try what I can for Bramble but if he has no improvement I think it will be kinder for him to be sent up to play with my Tidge at rainbow bridge until I get there.

I also hadn't realized that the FeLV+ cat life span was commonly so short so thanks for discussing that as it will be useful to me cope with that when that time arrives - so difficult when they have to pass over but helping them and knowing they are well loved is well worth the heartache.

Michelle L
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.