I have the initial mix of Interferon with saline frozen in 99 syringes - used up the first syringe which was mixed into saline and frozen (first freeze) in 100 syringes.
My question:  Now I need to mix another batch ... thaw a concentrated syringe and mix with saline will provide 100 syringes of ready-to-use ...CAN I FREEZE THESE?  If not, I will only use three months of interferon from this batch, and will have to mix another batch in three months.  Which would be okay, I just need to know.  If it can refreeze a second time I will have some to last a looong time.  Presently have three kitties taking it.
I hope I have made my question clear.

Del
>^.^<
Spay/Neuter Your Pet PLEASE