-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:49 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Sam is FOUND!

I've got Sam here at my house.. he's not going anywhere unless it's a
REALLY good foster home, indoor only of course.  Right now he's
snoozing!  I kept thinking about a kid's book, or documentary film,
called Sam's Adventure, or Finding Sam, or something!