Hideyo,
Pardon me, SHE! I'm glad to hear Corky is feeling so much better. What a relief. Do you still not know what caused it? I hear you about the frustrations of getting our kids out of "intensive care" at the vet's office! Perhaps they were just trying to pad the bill, but in their defense, there are few owners like the ones on this list. Most people don't take the care we do with sick, or injured animals. I remember watching a story on animal planet about a police dog that had been injured and was suppose to be kept quiet while recuperating. Well the cop partner, that should have known better, didn't do whatever it was that was necessary and the dog ended up reinjuring himself and had to be pts. Man did that frustrate me!

I'm sorry Carl is unhappy. Didn't the AC tell you that he was enjoying his life as a feral and might not want to be a house kitty? Maybe he's just going through a period of adjustment and will come to see the benefits of owning humans.
Keep us informed, as always I'm sending healing, soothing energy your way,
Nina