Thank you, that is sick...what are these people thinking??????????/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Here is my alert email I am sending out to the groups I know have mentioned this "rescue":

PLEASE REPOST THIS WIDELY TO ANY GROUPS OR PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE TAKEN A CAT TO ANGEL WINGS SANCTUARY!!!

It's recently come to light that there are severe allegations (the photos pretty much prove the case, but we have to say "allegations" until the court makes it's final decisions) against Angel Wings cat rescue/sanctuary in Kingston, Tennessee. I know someone from one of these two groups told me about the place, and if I remember, has taken cats there in the past. You need to contact these people, and try to get your cat back, if it's not already dead (if it is one of the dead ones in the photos, I'd probably try to get in on the case against them). Angel Wings is a sanctuary that allowed the cats to roam freely throughout the entire property, even outside. They never allowed visitors or drop-offs, so no one ever saw the actually property until now. Cats may have been suffering a dying there for quite some time. If you have EVER given a cat (or dog, or horse) to Angel Wings, please go to the following pages and get all the info. You may need to take your animal back, as if this place is closed (and I hope to god it is) the animals there may end up not having anywhere else to go. Tennessee has severe pet overpopulation issues, and it being kitten season, all the shelters will probably be too full to accept the cats from Angel Wings.

SUBMIT A PHOTO OF A CAT YOU PLACED THERE AND WOULD LIKE TO RECOVER:

The inside source's contact email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This is who you need to write to for more info, or to put a claim on a cat. This is the person who is working very hard to help the animals in Ms. Harvey's care, and reunite people with cats from the location, once the case breaks open. Right now, Ms. Harvey is not allowing access to Angel Wing's property, or surrendering any of the cats.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] may have more info, or may not wish to share anymore info, I do not know as I have not written this person myself. Regardless, I am happy to do this research and get all the info you might need if you think one of your animals may be at this location. See below for more contact info for Ms. Harvey, the owner of Angel Wings.

NOTE: I MAKE NO GUARANTEES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF THIS INFO. ALL INFO WAS FOUND VIA FREE AND OPEN SOURCES ONLINE. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF PEOPLE WHO USE THIS INFO!

Angel Wings' contact information:

Rehnee Harvey

Angel Wings Cat Rescue and Sanctuary
P.O. Box 754
Kingston, TN 37763-2629
Phone: (865) 376 3291
Fax: (865) 376 3291

I tried to look up Rehnee's personal info using online phone book services, but could not determine if any of these were her address, as there are many Harvey's in Kingston TN. Here is a listing, if anyone would like to try to call them until you track her down. I'm sure most of them would tell you that it's not them, and give you the correct info just to stop the phone calls. Some of them are bound to be her relatives, maybe even in-laws who aren't too impressed by her. I found on some of the searches, it said there is an UNLISTED listing for Rehnee Harvey, but you have to pay to get more info on unlisted people.
There is a listing for a Rehnee Harvey in Kingston, TN on Reunion.com. It says she is in her 50's (52 or 53, depending on the source). That may be the correct one, I don't know her age, if anyone else does, and can verify, that might be useful. If anyone has a reunion.com account and wants to try it, she's in there.

Here are results I found with a physical address for the rescue itself (note one has an old phone #, one has the same as the current PO box contact from above, so I am SURE this is the actual physical address for the rescue (which would also be Ms. Harvey's home address, I assume):

Angel Wings Cat Rescue
500 N Kentucky St.
Kingston, TN 37763
(865) 376-0699
Angel Wings Cat Rescue & Sanctuary
500 N. Kentucky St.
Kingston, TN  37763

865-376-3291 (2)
Fax: 865-376-3291

Also included in this result was an email address of:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here is the contact info for the local authorities who may have some jurisdiction over the case:
Scott McCluen
District Attorney General
9th Judicial District
1008 Bradford Way
P.O. Box 703
Kingston, TN 37763-0703
(865) 376-2145

Honorable Scott McCluen

District Attorney General

P.O. Box 703
Kingston, TN 37763

865-376-2145

Roane County, TN:
County Executive
Ken Yager
865.376.5578
Administrator of Elections
Terry Gamble
865.376.3184
Assessor of Property
Teresa Kirkham
865.376.4362
Chancellor
Frank Williams
865.376.2193
Circuit Court Judge
Russell Simmons, Jr.
865.376.2219
Circuit & Sessions Court Clerk
Angela Randolph
865.376.2390
Clerk & Master
Shannon Conley
865.376.2487
County Attorney
Tom McFarland
865.376.5344
County & Juvenile Clerk
Dorothy M. Marshall
865.376.5556
Criminal Court Judge
Eugene Eblen
865.376.3576
District Attorney General
Scott McCluen
865.376.2145
General Sessions Judge
Division I
Thomas Austin
865.376.4392
General Sessions Judge
Division II
Dennis Humphrey
865.376.5584
Public Defender
Joe Walker
865.882.5555
Register of Deeds
Marlene Henry
865.376.4673
Road Supervisor
Tom Hamby
865.882.9782
Sheriff
David B. Haggard
865.376.5582
Trustee
Gerald Hensley
865.376.4938
http://www.lwvor.com/govt.htm

The local Humane Society contact info (note two different area codes, not sure which is correct):
Humane Society of Roane County
PO Box 762, Kingston TN 37763
(423) 376-7300
Roane County Humane Society
1503 James Ferry Road
P. O. Box 762
Kingston, TN 37763
865-376-7300

The local Animal Control Office/Shelter:

Roane County Animal Shelter
29 Manufacturers Rd, Rockwood, TN 37854
(865) 354-7387

The local Newspaper:
Letters to the Editor can be sent to Editor Terri Likens at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope any of that helps the poor dying and neglected kitties there!