Thanks, I try! I almost lost it all, I was in a panic... my mouse driver died after about an hour of doing all that research, and I almost lost all the info (I couldn't mouse up to hit the send button, or save it as a draft). Luckily, I was able to use my arrow keys and tabs key to open a notepad file, and when I went to my task manager to restart my computer, it automatically pops up a warning box when you have an open text file saying "would you like to save the current changes to blahblah.txt file? And I was able to tag to the yes button, and click my space bar to save it! LOL, there for a few minutes I was in an absolute panic...
I'm just glad my computer didn't do a total lock up this time! ;-)~

I really need a new computer, this thing has so many bugs. I just would rather use that $300-$400 to save a cat, rather than buying myself a computer! It's really amazing what I can do on this old home made dinosaur! Right now, it has no sound, sometimes when it boots up, I get sound, other times I don't... maybe my sound card is on it's last legs. LOL! I'm gonna re-boot after I get done with all my email and try to get my sound back on.

I was also still trying to find an email address for the McCluen guy when it died, still got to try to get that...