From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:43 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: thanking for the incredible support system

I know people on this list make a lot of comments on this, but I also personally want to thank you for all the support you give for me and for my babies, and for anyone who may need the support for that matter –

I really love this list as we can talk about anything (any OT stuff) –

I used to be on FIP list since I have many many corona virus kitties and I was very concerned about FIPs – but the mediator on the list is very controlling and mean – if you questions anything she says she gets made and took you off the list – she only believes in certain treatment and she doesn’t let you argue about it otherwise – and she does not allow any OT subjects – I really liked everyone else on that list, but couldn’t stand the mediator (and so did other people on the list) –

Anyway, thank you so very much for your support – don’t’ know what to do without you guys – I am glad that I found you!

Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP is moving our Chicago office to the Hyatt Center, 71 S. Wacker Dr., Chicago, Illinois 60606 - effective June 15, 2005. Email addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar of your Web browser:

http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp

Please Note: Effective July 1, 2005, some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile