Ah, thank you so much for letting us know Michelle.  Suddenly, I don't feel like hitting anyone anymore!
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ginger is still at my mom's in NJ, because I am moving there in a month and, after taking her down there when I went to care for Pepsi, my horse, I did not want to put her through 2 more 5 hour car rides to bring her back to MA and then down to NJ again. So she is still there. She was doing really well by the time I left down there, eating great.  According to my mom she is doing even better now-- eating 2-3 small cans of food a day plus dry food and drinking and playing a lot.  So I have my fingers crossed that it was just the surgery and the URI that she got afterwards.

Thanks for asking,
Michelle