My Effie was diagnosed Lymphoma a year ago mid-June and with chemo and prednisone, she survived quite well until February 05, and extra 7 months.
Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: thank you

> I just want to thank you all for your responses we are having many problems (with leuk) right now and she is just topping off my plate right now.  Just hearing others ideas is noce even if I've already tried/thought about them it means I'm thinking on the right tract and it is very nice support.

I Didn't mention before because I wasn't (am still not) really able to talk about it right now but my 1 year old male was diagnosed 1 week ago with a large chest mass, and then Monday we found out that he has lymphoma in his bone marrow, liver, GI, and even in his blood supply.  I will eventually accept his mortality and keep you all posted on his condition but until then thank you again for all your suggestions and support.
Again thank you the support is so wonderful, Kristi