Agreed---a huge and heartfelt thank you to ALL of you. Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James G.
Wilson
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 4:45 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Admin: Gentle reminder

Thanks Kerry (and everyone who wrote privately). Your kind words are
much appreciated. I hope y'all will please join me in taking this
opportunity to also salute others who've made this list and project
what it is today. Belinda Sauro, Joan Doljan and Brenda Smith (among
others) have dedicated untold amounts of time, effort and energy to
ensuring that this project fulfills its goals. They, and everyone who
cares for FeLV+ fur-friends, are the real heroes here. Best wishes,
and my deepest heartfelt thanks to you all.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org

<hr>

sans-serif"><strong>Mayer, Brown, Rowe &amp; Maw LLP is moving our Chicago
office to the Hyatt Center,</strong></font><font color="#000099" face="Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif"> 71 S. Wacker Dr., Chicago, Illinois 60606 - effective
June 15, 2005. Email addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain
unchanged. For more information, click the link below or copy / paste the link
into the address bar of your Web browser.</font></p>
<a
href="http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp";>http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp</a>

Please Note: Effective July 1, 2005, some administrative functions will be
located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.

<hr>