Please do - I will be sending a healing energy for your kitties!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 10:09 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Re: FIP

thank you that info was great, her fever is gone, but i'm stll taking
her in for some routine bloodwork because she is still always sleeping
and very quiet- she doesn't play at all.  I'm pretty sure she just needs
to put some weight in and get her strength back- but better safe than
sorry.  I'll let you all know what her blood work says.