Kristi, could you give her liver shake with a syringe – I had to give it that way to Ginger when she stopped eating for two weeks –

I will be praying for your baby!

Hideyo

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 10:31 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: she's better, he's worse- aargh!

Kristi, I am so sorry about Val.  The dex usually takes a few hours to kick in. I am hoping that it has some effect on him.  Are you doing a depo shot too, or keeping him on pred?

Have you tried the liver shake? Some cats will eat that when they will not eat anything else.  Also, sometimes syringing a little bit of food makes them want to eat-- it gets them started.  Sometimes sour cream works when nothing else does too.  Or deli slices of turkey or ham or roast beef.  And sometimes nothing works.

Please let us know how he does. I will keep thinking about him and you.

Michelle