Nina

Thanks for your input

The new cat is marking one I think it's cos I think he is trying to
show he belongs and has marked in the place where the other two
sleep on the walls near the cage they sleep.

I think he is trying to let them know he is there. Now they all have
seemed to be ok but Cheetah I think has issues that were not
address earlier as he was neutered late, indoor/outdoor declawed
cat! He has the 3 strikes the 1st time I caught him he didn't know
he was doing wrong.

I keep him separate while I am not home. I think this weekend or
next I will put his crate in the room with the other two so this way
they can maybe get the sense they are all there together. I crate
my fosters at night (can't deal will the high volume of cats at night)
Day time Cheetah is in our garage till I get home and the others are
in the house.

So that may be the next step, but I agree with the sending
messages.

Thanks again
Carla