Barbara--James sent us all a personalized URL on June 1-- see
below---for unsubscribing etc. I tried taking my name off my URL before
sending it to you but it doesn't work then! (When you click you get an
error message on the page)

Do you still have your June 1 email from James?

If not, you could try emailing James directly and ask him how to
unsubscribe--his address is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(There must be another way to do it if people don't have the email any
more, but I'm not sure what it is.)

Hope your computer is fixed soon - we'll miss you!

Kerry
http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/options/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org/km
ackenzie%40mayerbrownrowe.com
<hr>

sans-serif"><strong>Mayer, Brown, Rowe &amp; Maw LLP is moving our Chicago
office to the Hyatt Center,</strong></font><font color="#000099" face="Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif"> 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Email
addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more
information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar
of your Web browser: </font></p>
<a
href="http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp";>http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp</a>

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle,
Chicago IL, 60604.

<hr>