Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Tamara,
Was that suppose to discourage me from encouraging you?!
heheheI have some
stories for you too! In fact there may be one brewing as we speak. My
mom just took in a brother and sister, looks like small chow mixes,
about a year old. Poor little angels showed up at her door, starving
and the little girl is holding her front right leg up. They're scared
to death of humans, but I guess hunger and weariness won out. You can
tell that they've never been touched with kindness. Here we go again!
Nina

Nina,

I'll take any and all stories.  I don't know if anything will ever come of it all, but as my aunt used to say: "Everything in God's good time."

Good luck with the chow mixes!  Animals apparently KNOW who to go to sometimes...perhaps they can hear their angels a bit better than we can.

 A couple of Tuesdays ago, a dog friend of my dog was evicted by his owner of 6 years.  For some reason, when a mutual friend called to tell me about it I replied..."I'll take him."  I have NO idea why I said that!  I didn't want...don't want another dog....I WILL FOREVER SWEAR that I had no control over my mind, tongue or voice at that moment!!!!  I tried to find him a home....a few times...but unfortunately...I don't foster animals well...after four days........well let's just say that the last fosters I've had, dog - 11 years now...cat...5 years now...Quintapus WAS a foster too....So now this little dog has a home...but we will all have to move b/c the condo assoc. says only ONE dog.  But thank God this little dog who, "Can't be house broken!" has after 8 days...I think.  Now if I can just get him to STOP licking the cat on the face (she REALLY does Not appreciate that) and EATING all her toys........

Keep me informed about the chow-mixes.  :-)

Do you Yahoo!?