That is wonderful news and I love the names...two of mine are named Venus and Thor...Greek mythology is great for names....I am so glad you got two, that will definately make it easier.
Cherie

Kat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

I picked up the blind kitten this weekend (he's actually a She), and one
of her sisters (I figured her sister would help her adjust faster).
No names yet, but I'm leaning towards Artemis and Athena from mythology.
(Artemis: Greek Goddess of the night and the hunt. Protector of women.
Athena: Goddess of wisdom, war, art, industry, justice, and skill.) They
are both 4-5 weeks old, grey & black tabbies. I'm bottle feeding them at
the moment, but hope to get them eating on their own in a week or 2.
I'll try to get some pictures...

Kat (Mew Jersey)

Have a purrfect day
Cherie