-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Nina's Timmy

Hideyo
I am praying for George's diagnosis and recovery.  My prayers are always

with you for courage and strength, but you are already one of the most
strong and courageous soldiers I know.  You can do this.  As I know you
will, make sure that George is traumatized as little as possible and
keep telling yourself that once this vet visit is over, you will be that

much closer to resolving whatever is bothering your sweet George.
Square your shoulders, you can do this!
Nina