So pleased that George and Flavia are getting along ok - prayers that the continue on the path to prolonged quality of life.

Stephanie - I'm horrified  at the thought of a vet trying to kill any animal by overdosing although as Hiyedo said I'm sure there are many who just don't know and just do what they think they know (which is wrong) and make fatal mistakes without even knowing. Scarily I've come across in humans with my job. I have been conducting interviews with intensive care medical for the last year for a research project - and I'm now writing up the results. One of the people involved is the regional Intesive care manager and to hear what goes on is scary - I don't want my family on the intensive car unit. The amount of mistakes that the medical staff make with drugs and doses has led to many fatalities or decline in condition. I think this will happen when ever medicine is concerned. Half the time they guess to appear that they know what they are doing - very scary

I have a question about chicken - as I was told here thankfully that chicken doesn't have everything cats need which makes sense and because | can't bare to make the nutritous broth - if Bramble continued to eat about 6 large slices of chicken per day plus a whiskers pouch and biscuits 2 times a day and a general feline supplement - would he be safely getting what he needs. ( He has eaten nearly two full pouches of food today with biscuits plus chicken so I pray that carries on - and he ate on the floor with Buddy and Minstrel again.- my little boy is fighting so hard and appears much more comfortable. Buddy went to lie with him for a while earlier - she is so good with him and  tries to look after him in her own little way.

I don't want to keep over loading him with chicken if the protein will cause problems - but he's guaranteed to eat more with the chicken and he needs to gain weight - I think he may have gained a little but he needs to gain more and asap.

Michelle, Bramble, Minstrel & Buddy