Ha! My cats run for cover if anyone shows up here.  But if they stay very long and lay a coat down or a purse or some papers, or whatever,  a few will show up soon enough to see if there's anything worth peeing on!  Actually my positive, DD is my friendliest cat to strangers.

DD is still overgrooming with the benadryl cream.  It doesn't seem to effect her.  Her dosage is 1mL twice daily (alternate ears) do you remember what you used?  I saved some other ideas I may try next, but the pharmacist said my prescription was a very 'low' dose.  I wonder if my vet prescribed a low dose because she didn't think it would work and I insisted on trying it?  My vet can be like that............

tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You guys STILL get visitors? Heck, I scared all of those away a long time ago. They all are scared of the "crazy cat lady" now, because every time someone would come over, I would open the door a tiny crack, and then, if they were someone I wanted to allow inside, and would open the door about a foot wide, and rush them in, all the time SCREAMING  "GET BACK, BACK BACK! " to the cats while telling them, "You've got to get in or out fast, so the cats don't get out!", and then the times when my boyfriend opened the door,