Jenn,
Blessings and thanks to you and Tad and all those involved in this rescue effort.  Viewing the pictures you posted and thinking about the hardships and injustice all these unfortunate kitties have had to endure, and continue to endure, is breaking my heart.  The volunteers in the trenches must be overwhelmed and so very disheartened to see such devastation.  So many in need...  If you could let them know how very appreciative we all are of their efforts, and let them know they are in our prayers...  I just can't find the words to express my gratitude for the battle you are all waging.  The outpouring of kindness, love and fortitude of these wonderful people helps to balance the despair and frustration felt on behalf of all these wonderful angels caught in this terrible predicament.  Whether you believe in it, or not, heaven is smiling down on all of you.  May they all find comfort, safety and true sanctuary in the arms of caring humans very, very soon.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
http://ucat.us/AW-FIV/ (all FIV+ cats from AW so far)
http://ucat.us/AW-FELV/ (all FELV+ cats from AW so far)

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.8/37 - Release Date: 7/1/2005