Absolutely!  I've been catching up with my posts and just saw the photos
of the FeLV cats that came out of that "shelter"...I can't even put into
words how I feel right now...angry/sad/helpless just doesn't even start
to cut it...but I had thought of sending medals as well, and I feel so
dumb for hesitating to offer for fear that someone might be offended by
what could be perceived as a "religious symbol"...you guys have reminded
me over and over again that St. Francis trancends faith!  :)  Thanks,
Kat, for speaking up and reminding me, again, what an awesome group of
people this is!  I would love to send on as many medals as the Rescuers
would need...I just need an address and an approximate number of medals
that would be needed...I would also like to make note on the prayer that
the medals are a gift from our entire group, if that's okay with you guys!

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George