I talked to a couple of people who has given me some helpful ideas, but I would still love to get referral if I can as I am still sort of confused for certain things.

Thank you for asking!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: non profit status-- Hideyo

Hideyo-- did you find the help you need with this or do you still need a referral?

Michelle

In a message dated 6/27/05 4:27:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It would be great if you could refer me to someone – my boyfriend is a lawyer and he could probably do all the paper work for me, but he is not familiar with all the details at all – I would appreciate it, Michelle!

Thank you!