Well in that case I want 20! lol.  Actually I just bought new collars and id tags for all my dogs and cats in preparation of moving.  (I don't want anyone to get away and not be tagged!)  I haven't even put the new collars on yet because the id tags I ordered haven't arrived, so I can add a medal to their tags.  My poor dogs can't get their collars until the vet comes and helps me catch them!  She will need a medal for doing that!

I insist on sending in just a small donation though!  Please send me your address!!!!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Absolutely, Erika! I'd love to send one for each cat!

This list is so wonderfully modest... :) I need to let everyone know
that these medals aren't *just* for people! :) If you've got cats or
dogs with collars, they'd fit right on there! I've even put one on each
of the urns that hold the ashes of our cats who have passed
on...Seriously, I got these medals for pennies on the dollar...they're
not huge or ornate or anything...they're simple and
lightweight...perfect for collars or to put on chains for people! :)
The next batch will actually be compliments of my Dad's church as he
says, "The people on this list are what St. Francis (and my church) is
all about!"

So, everyone, please, please, please let me know if you'd like more than
just a few!! They're quite adorable on collars, as well! :)

Also, I haven't heard from Jenn who has been coordinating part of the
rescue effort at Angel Wings...does anyone have any info? Thanks!

And I'm working on transcribing the prayer...I may have to give my Dad a
call as I've run into a problem reading his handwriting... :) He could
have been a physician...

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George