OK - I already asked the vet about it - and for some reason she ruled out lymphoma. Can't remember why she gave me Zeniquin, but the other options I mentionedt o her were Cyclosporin and Zithromax. Have to research those. Lancelot is better but he's not right. Wondering if he's going to get worse after the Depo shot wears off.

He does have cruddy yucky ears - not black, but pink (he's a white cat) with yellow crust inside.

Gloria