Hmmm - well, if the kitten tests positive for FELV, then he has the virus. I think it's an antigen test isn't it, not antibodies, for the office Elisa test. But as I understand, his little immune system could still throw the virus off, as you said. He should be tested again. I really don't know what I'd do - try to support his immune system or leave him be and do it on his own. I'd probably look at Interferon. Re Vit C, Dr. Belfield has a reputation for Vit C, and for using it against FELV. www.belfield.com, I think.

Re when to retest, I don't recall - seems like it's 90 days... Again, was it a light positive or a strong positive?

Gloria