OK..Took a bunch of brand new pictures and put them on Aforeverhome Group...

The album is Tad's siamese...Look at them all if you want and start your own album too....

Tad
Mari Kolbe wrote:

You really should post a picture of her online, so everyone can see her. It is fascinating how well she copes with her legs deformed as they are.

I would very much like to see pictures of your baby Tad.  You may send them to me off list since this topic is an OT, but we currently have several babies with missing and/or deformed rear legs and are in the process of adopting another little one who has only 1/2" stubbs for legs.  While the ones we have are doing fine (one has about 2/3 of her rear legs and no feet) I am a little concerned about the new baby coming who has only a small amount of leg and no feet.  His current care giver says he is using a modified litter box and zipping around the house with his bonded litter mate doing regular kitten things.

--
/mari (SpiritCat)
Until there are none, adopt one.