Was the tile cutter difficult to use?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You go girl! :) We laid ceramic tile in our kitchen...wasn't that hard
at all! Be sure to rent a tile cutter...makes the job a heck of alot
easier! And keep the cement-adhesive well mixed so you can spread it
easily (I used a mixer attachment specifically for mixing adhesive and
grout...it just attaches to a regular power drill)...I would mix the
adhesive every 5 minutes or so to keep the adhesive pliable...and
definitely be sure to seal the grout once it's dry (I just picked up a
sealer at Home Depot...it's worked well to prevent stains from setting
into the grout...although we also picked a dark grey grout to hide an
imperfections... :) ).

Good luck!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George
I'm pretty handy around the house love do it yourself project. I've been reading up on laying tile and it doesn't seem all that hard. I think I'll give it a try. It might take my mind off Spanky.Staying busy all ways helps me. I'll let you know how it turns out.  Sheila