Hi, I am wondering if it’s related to nerve, if acupuncture will work for him –

I know what you mean about steroid – my holistic vet is the only one who seriously warned me about the side effect of steroid – and I usually have said “no” – unless it’ was absolutely necessary (which I did with my dogs when they had a disc problem) -  and two years on the steroid seems awfully long time to be on -  I think that vet prescribe steroid and antibiotics for that matter way too much without considering serious side effects -

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JENNIFER RATLIFF
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:42 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Sebastian

Anemia has been ruled out for Sebastian.  He recently had blood work done and everything looked great.  I vets say it may be something in his spinal cord.  I am very worried.  Sebastian was put on Depo Medrol for a two year period because of mouth sores.  It helped with the sores, but at the time I was not aware of the effects of long term steroid use.  I am very upset with the vet because he didn't inform me of any of this.  I did not know that the steroids weakened his immune system.  I am