Fantastic!!!!!

Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good news on Saturday..I took Bandy for his blood test and the PCV was up to 31 and the TP was 7.5...Best of all, he did not have a temp..He is on 1/4 dox once a day and baytril once a day along with interferon, pepcid and his other supplements..I am adding them gradual to not cause a stomach upset..He is eating and drinking very good.. I hope to get him back to his normal weight and I guess so far he is on the right track..
Thank you all for your great input and your thoughts..
We will keep you posted and any other info is greatly appreciated..
Kerry R. and Bandy