Gina,
what do you mean you don't know where to take them? If you are going to keep them, I would get them tested as well, although it may be a false positive because they might have the mother's antibodies in their system. What kind of test? Was it the "snap test" or the IFA test. The quick tests sometimes come back false positive or negative depending on the age of the kitten and last exposure. I would first get a definitive diagnosis with the kitten you kept, then take it step by step with the others depending on the results of the first. What do you mean they are getting a lot smaller in the heat?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gina Jesser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:54 PM
Subject: I have 8 week old w/leukemia, now I found the litter it came from.

Hi,
5 days ago I found a kitten, took it to the vet and had it tested and it's positive w/leukemia and I'm starting treatment right away and am going to keep it. Now I found the litter, two others, very friendly grey kittens and I don't know what to do with them. Any advice as to what my next move is with the other two? If I could keep them I would but I don't know where to take them since they are getting a lot smaller in the heat. If anyone could tell me where to take them in Las Vegas, Nevada. Much appreciated, Gina J

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm