Mari & Michelle.....

    I visit both sites every single day and sometimes twice a day.  Very deserving sites.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Mari Kolbe wrote:
Michelle:

This is a very well established site that has been around for five or six years at least.  I too have made it a part of my morning "sign on" ritual.

A rescue friend of mine who cares for special needs furchildren also has a site that donates to a specified charity each time you click on her website.  I visit her site daily also.  It only takes a minute to do.  Her website, if anyone is interested, is:

Thanks for posting this link again.
/mari
Just out of interest does everyone know about this site www.animalrescuesite.com
a daily click of the mouse contributes to feeding animals - I try to click every day.
-- /mari (SpiritCat) Until there are none, adopt one. SpiritCat and the Mooseheart Mumpkees of southeastern Texas [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.