Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 4:31 PM
Subject: Bramble update

Today Bramble would only tolerate 25ml of syringe feeding but he ate a full tin of Purina Gourmet complemetary food along with a few complete food biscuits a little complete food kitekat meat - all on his own. Fingers crossed he carries on this way. My mum is on cat care duties for most of tomorrow as I'm out parachuting to raise money for a donkey sanctuary - getting jittery - first time parachuting - 3500 feet. Been scheduled a long time.

Michelle, Bramble, Minstrel & Buddy