Thanks so much for the info Jenn...How much metacam drops did you use?  I will get right on that Monday...at least it might help until we can figure out what is really going on here..He seems to feel so normal and eats well when the temp is down.. This has been going on so long, and we are both so stressed by it..I want him to get better...He has no other outward signs of anything...like I said no runny nose, sneezing or eye discharge...everything seems to be working good, but there is something bad going on somewhere...
Thank you all for your help...
Hoping all your kitties are doing well today..
Kerry and Bandy