I didn't see a location at first, but see this is Dallas and put it in the header.

At 10:38 PM 6/23/2005, you wrote:
Crossposting--Please contact Lauie at <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks.

lboliver_fhtm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "lboliver_fhtm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:18:34 -0000
Subject: [CatTransport] Feline Leukemia Positive Cat for adoption

Hello,

      I adopted a dog and two cats from local humane society
shelters. Our cats were both diagnosed with feline leukemia. Today,
a volunteer from one of the shelters contacted me about a two year
old cat who was just diagnosed with feline leukemia and released to
the shelter by his family.
      On the one hand, it breaks my heart to think that this
little one will be euthanized if he  does not find another loving,
permanent home. I would love to adopt him, but on the other hand, my
older cat, also a two year old named BJ is under treatment for
stress-illness. I can't bring another cat into the house now.  I am
trying to tap every available resource to find a forever home with
excellent medical care for this little one.
        If you have the resources to find permanent homes for feline
leukemia positive cats in my area, I would be grateful for any
assistance you can give me. I live about 10 miles north of Dallas,
TX.

      Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Laurie B. Oliver

<?---- LSpots keywords ?><?---- HM ADS ?>

Terry
[]
T.R.A.I.N. (Transporting & Rescuing Animals in Need)